Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I like big thangs......


OK,


I never do this, but I thought I would ramble about some of my thoughts. And yes, this is one of the blogs that's totally about me. I LOVE THICK DUDES. I was walking into work today and happen to pass this dude that was outside on the phone. He was not big, but he was a pretty good size. I thought he was fairly attractive, and I didn't even get to see his face. When I was at work the other day, I couldn't take this eyes off all the heaver set guys. Now don't get me wrong, I like nice size boys, but not fat boys. My ex is a pretty good size and I have to say, that probably the one person out of my 2 1/2 relationships that I've been in that I was most sexually attracted to. Yes, I said 1/2 because that was some half ass shit they did, or shall I say didn't do. I promised myself I would let that go but things just keep on appearing. But small and/or tall people are not the most attractive people to me. For all you thick Sexy MF that are out there. My number is 777-9311. I love me some thick boys.

1 comment:

life said...

I'm a skinny dude, but the thicker brothers are definitely giving me some competition these days.