Thursday, May 7, 2009

You.....



YOU

See, I was lookin' for a love to call mine, but instead I found you

And it was just a true waste of my time and lovin' we mess up, but how come with you?

Sometimes I flip and ask myself why it had to be you

But then I get a grip, it was all a lie and love was so precious until I met you

I don't know why, I saw a price in you,
Every night I close my eyes, oh it's alright, I lose my sight of you

Someone is bound to come along and do time and do better than you
And I won't be left alone, he'll love me for life and surely not careless, selfish like you
How the strength in me has grown and I realize I don't need you
Disrespect you've shown, you can run and hide But all of what happened will come back to you
I don't know why I saw a price in you,
Every night I close my eyes, oh it's alright, I lose my sight of you
Oh, I'm movin on, gonna makin a new start,
I've lived a life and surely it won't be with you
I don't know why I saw a price in you,
Every night I close my eyes, oh it's alright, I lose my sight of you

No comments: