Friday, November 20, 2009

I just can't get over it.

Ok, I hate to say it, but I still can't get over the past. What happens when you've had something so good, that you feel like you will never find it again. Thats how I feel. I feel like the standards have been set so high that no one will ever met them. With that being said, is it fair for me to settle? Will I ever find happiness? Is this lifestyle so tainted that no one is willing to give their all. I have to say there has been times where I was not will to give my all; reason's being, I was scared, didn't want to get hurt, wasn't sure about a future with the other person, had some personal issues going on, etc. I know, sounds like excuses. I'm over that stage. I know what I'm looking for, but I have yet to find it again. One day. I think the biggest problems with relationships is there is too much outside interference. Whether it be a past relationship, blocked emotions, friends, sexy other people, the club, etc. I don't want to deal with any of that. So Mr. Right, no Mr. Right now, if you're out there, holla at me. 404-777-9311

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

Settling will not help! Giving up will not help. Sometimes the change that needs to occur is not so visible. Its a bitch trying to look for it, but you must always keep in mind.....



ANYTHING TRULY WORTH HAVING, IS WORTH WORKING FOR AND WAITING FOR!

Phillings said...

lol guess I'll be waiting for ever on that one to come back. LOL