Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cabin Trip 2010

So we are going on another cabin trip this year. I know I said that I would not plan another one, but everyone requested that I did and I'm affraid to let someone else plan it. 1. I'm not sure if I can trust someone else to do it. 2. Some people will not be willing to go if I wasn't planning it. Already, we are running into some of the same issues as last year, certain people want to go but never have their money ready. I know I don't make the most, especially with me recently quiting my second job, but $110.00 is not much. Especially to include a weekend with all food, and unlimited alcohol. I spend that much on a Saturday night out with friends.

Dinner $45.00
Club $20.00
Drinks $25.00
After club Waffle house $10.00

I don't know half the people that are going so thats going to make it pretty interesting. One of my bestfriends are going but the other one is not. I'm so happy Sibel is not going this year, she stirs up some shit every year. I have to admitt, she does make the trip memorable. This year, I hope that it's memorable in a different way. I look forward to lots of drinking, games, and competitions. I don't want to do all the cooking this year. I get so tired of that. I don't get to go on the trip for free so why should I work it. A matter of fact, I alway end up using some of my own money to cover things. Not this year baby. Any ways. This should be a great fun trip. I got two new Judies, Errol and Quinton, so its going to be one mo.

No comments: