Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I said I was going to blog about you.

So, I ran into some people in Miami, that i know is going to read this, and I said Iwould blog about them. So they seem to know a lot about me, but I can't even remember there name. What does that say about me. So here's some more information about me. I realize that I'm so not the one night stand type of guy. Have I ever had one, yes. My thing is, when I like someone I like someone. I like to keep them to myself too. When I got voted the relationship type of the last years cabin trip, I didn't understand why, but now I realize that I really present a person to be in a good relationship with. Notice I said present; reason being, I will like hard, but I will also fall out quick if its something I see thats going to be a problem. I have so much to right about that deals with Miami. The whole reason I bring up this one night stand thing is because, Who plans a date when they meet someone in miami and then go on it? "Lil old me" Well, I have to get back to work, TBC.

No comments: