Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 is all Mine.

I have to say this has been a great start for 2009. I brought in the new years with my good friends Cyrus and Chris. It was great, we rapped our way into the new years with a bottle of champagne and the new song called, "And I do". They only thing that was missing was my best friend Greg. I really wish you were there. We danced and drunk the night away. Unfortunately, I was the DD so I didn't get too drunk. To make up for it, they let me get drunk earlier that week and I truly got out of control and out of my element. LOL. "And I do" Right before the new years, I had a conversation with someone that I already knew and we talked about how we liked each other. I'm so happy that conversation was held. It's been great since then. The conversation is great, they're not afraid to open up and tell me things about them and their past. We've really connected like I never knew we could. There hasn't been a day that we haven't talked or seen each other for that matter. I guess this is the person I speak of in my blog, "You're a legend" I guess you were out there. I can say that I have opened up as well and its so easy with this person. No worries. I know it's early, but they seem to complement me and take nothing away from me. When you can just lay down and talk to someone all through the night about life, its the best experience ever. I'm so excited about the future. Miss u already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found that one that compliments you, and I hope that you feel complete now. I hope this person takes you to new heights in life.