Friday, August 7, 2009

The get along Gang

Hard core Friends

It takes a lot to be in my crew. You have to have an outgoing personality, can’t let people run over you, must not be a follower, speak your mind, be able to take harsh comments, and keep it real enough for everyone. I mean think about it, how can you take all the harsh reading that goes on within my crew if you are super sensitive. At any point, you might get called, ugly, be told that you can’t get nor keep a man, that you have a degree but your job wouldn’t show it, that you’re a slut, that you’re chasing after a man, you’re fat, you’re rude, your too gay, you don’t know who you are, you’re old, you’re young and just don’t get it, etc. I think you get the point. Gays constantly judge each other and if you can’t take it, you might need to get out the kitchen. I say all this when I really feel that we knock each other down sometimes instead of building each other up. Although we do this, I know that my friends will be there when I really need them too. Where did all of the feelings go? LOL. Read honey; tell her, she just read you down. Is that all real enough for you? In reality, I think not.

Signing out,


The get along gang.

No comments: