Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Introducing, Me.

So I decided to start blogging while I was at work to get a lot of stuff off my chest. I hope that this will release some stress for me. I have so much to say and I don't know where to start. Let me just say that I have been experiencing a new lifestyle for the past 7 years and it has been some journey. I must say my life before that was boring. All I did was work and make straight A's. On the outside I still had an outgoing personality, but on the inside, I was unhappy. So with my new experience, I've learned how to Love, be in love, and experience heart ache. A lot of people my get mad about this blog, but this is me Raw. So today my thoughts are going to be random because I have so much on my mind about the past, present, and future. In the past, I used to pick a goal and didn't stray from it. Now, I don't even know how to pic a goal and I def don't know how to stay on the right path to accomplishing that goal. There is More of Me to come. I have a meeting to go to.

No comments: