Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What if I'm wrong?

What if I'm wrong? That's a damn good statement. Its a statement that you shouldn't live by, but one that you should live by? The reason I say that is because, if you have to ask yourself, what if your wrong, then you have not did all you can to make sure you have all the knowledge you need. So what if I was wrong for ending my relationship? What if I was suppose to embrace it and not end it on selfish terms? What if it was suppose to end of being something great. What if I was to give my heart to the one who gave their heart to me? What if I was wrong? What if I was supposed to move to Dallas? What if I was suppose to stay at home instead of move out? What if I was wrong about my major? Thats an obvious one. What if I was wrong for that first night? What if I was wrong for asking you that question? What if I'm wrong about being able to be friends with your ex's? What if I'm supose to be married? What if I'm wrong for introducing my lil brother to the events in this life that I see take people down everyday? What If I'm wrong for not introducing him to things so that he will know what to look out for? What if I'm wrong for not telling my friends, family, and love ones everything? What if I'm Wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one, oh this does (or at least should) have everyone thinking hard. I'm at that place right now. My mom shared a simple text with me when I started questioning my very major decision going on in my life. She simply said "Stop running from hard" and I jolted for a moment, very silently. What do you say when someone just spoke truth to you? We all simply say "you right", don't we? The conversation ended very quickly after that comment, just as it shall on my comment here. Peace & Blessings.
~Fate is my name.