Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Little Box.

Little box little box, how'd you get so full?
How did I manage to stuff all my memories inside of you.
One thing I can say about your, is you're the most positive person I know.
You're full of great memories, trips to Florida, pictures, cards, movie tickets, receipts. Maybe that's why I guess I only remember the bad things. You've taken all the good things away, concealed them, and locked them high up in a closet to keep them out of my site. Now that I think of it, while I was experiencing these great things, you still took them away from me. Why? So that I could collect these great memories and come back to look at them when it's way to late to try to enjoy them. At that point, all I'll be able to do is remember and think about "what went wrong". Oh little box you are so positive but so selfish. Always trying to keep the good to yourself. But I guess its that easy. Right after each of these experiences, I just stored them inside of you. Valentines day, In the box. Birthday, in the box. The trip to the aquarium or zoo, in the box. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that this little box has stolen my heart. I guess that's the only thing missing in the box, my heart. Little box little box, how'd you get so full?

3 comments:

Phillings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hopefully this will allow you to heal from whatever or WHOever ails you. Little box little box my how you have grown...D

Anonymous said...

I think this is supposed to be a song for others to cry from, smile from, and possibly even be scared of. For now I'll just enjoy how well you put it together. Good for you. Will enjoy your Phillings (clever man, very clever).