Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm So Tired

Over the past 2 weeks I have had more deaths around me that I can bare. I always try to be the strong one and hold it together but its pretty hard. Its not only the old and sick that are dying, but also the young. I went on a trip this weekend with lots a great people. On the way back, I got a call that one of my friends had past the day before. I was in a car full of people so I tried to hold it together. I couldn't help but to cry to myself as tears rolled down my cheeks. Why so young? I know that they are going to a better place. It sounds bad, but I can't wait until I get out of the world of sin. Sometimes it can be hell here on earth. When I die, I ask that its a celebration, a celebration of me being ease and me going home. I want there to be a party, no said music. All this dying made me realize that I have to stop trying to hold on to so many things in life and take out the trash. Life is short, but there is no reason for me to have hell on this earth. A lot of people I love to death, but everyone is not for you and I am not for everyone. Another day another chapter. Some people are meant to be a chapter in a book, while some are meant to be a book in a series. I'm looking for those characters that will stand the test of time and be that person that I'm able to write about in every series, book, chapter, page, and even paragraph. A huge part of me is dying so that I can live and I'm finally excepting it. Death is truly something to celebrate because life gets better, so now I've drying my tears. Death is only the beginning of life.

No comments: