Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the beat goes on.

OK, I don’t have a direct subject to talk about today, so I think I’ll just ramble and give you a little bit about me. So much for give you all these context clues and stories. Let me start by saying I have been single for over a year now and I have been getting back into the swing of dating. I found someone that I really like and can admit that, which is something extremely hard for me to do. They are a cool person but we’ll just have to wait and see how things play out. I love my new place, it is so relaxing. Besides the dog’s death, it has been nothing but good times. And just to think, I almost didn’t move in because of a situation. I can’t say that my thoughts don’t go back to the situation possibly happening again, I just pray that it does not reach home. I’m still doing the same old job and can’t wait for a new position or job all together. I’ve been cooking more and now I entertain, a little too much. I could not do this in the old hood place. Me and my ex never officially made up, but I did invite him to my birthday and he came, and he did pay for my meal when I went to eat at his restaurant. I don’t know why I always feel that I have to be friends with people I have been close to. This is true all except for one person, (THE FACE). This is all for now. TTYL.

1 comment: