Monday, October 12, 2009

Creative Creation

Sometimes it takes a drastic event and prayer to get you to where you not only want to be, but deserve to be. Think about that.


I wanted to thank God for putting me in the mindset do some of the things that I love to do. I've recently been blessed with the opportunity to work on some things that will allow me to be creative. For those who are a part of my most current projects, that I so can't wait to release on the world, I look forward to working with you and exploring this journey. I've always had all the tools around me to be creative. I have friends that can sing, right, act, photographers, painters, lyricist, engineers, web designers, musicians, pastors, and the list goes on. These are things that I all love and I dabble in a little of each. No I can't play all the instruments that I would love to, or cut the fiercest dance move for that matter anymore, but I can get a point across pretty quickly. This past Thursday, I had a wine, dessert, and spoken word night. It was really good. Like I said, I have some pretty talented friends and I hear some interesting pieces. The night motivated me to do more artistic things within my circle. Thanks J for allowing me be help with your project. Although it may appear that I am helping you, you really are helping me. Just don't let me get out of control and turn it into my project. LOL. I tend to be a lil pushy, especially in the studio, ask Tiff and Van. NT wayz. Time to let the pen hit the paper, adjust the lights as they flash, put the paint on the canvas, and let my voice be heard (through others of course). I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. Anyone willing to be the back up for the planning of my 30th? Huh?

No comments: