Friday, October 2, 2009

Feelings

I’m emotional, you’re emotional,
Could be why we always argue our…
Conversations short, we cant open up,
It’s just become much too difficult,
I don’t know what to do, don’t know what to prove.
This is more than me, so much more than you.
Can we make it through? You and I.
I can’t decide.I just can’t decide, if it’s you I want,
Don’t wanna choose between,Having you in my life,
Or loosing you for real. Hook:Because I caught feelings.

Are we falling in love with our fears?
I caught feelings.
‘Cause we’re acting like we’re really here, we’re not really here.
I Caught feelings.
I’m not afraid of the pain.

I’m a stubborn boy, you’re a stubborn guy,
Could be why we fight all the time.
If it’s not your way, then it must be mine.
Can’t communicate, can’t even compromise.
I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to prove.
This is more than me, so much more than you.
Can we make it through?You and I,
I can’t decide I just can’t decide,If it’s you I trust,
Don’t wanna choose between,Having you in my life,Or telling you goodbye.

Because I caught feelings.I know how you feel.
I caught feelings.It’s almost unreal.
Because I caught feelings
You’re short of breath.It’s like you’ve been wounded

I must look like an enemy to you.It’s cool.
We have to die a little bit you know.
We’re so dramatic. Romantic.
I love experiencing you.The ups and the downs.

I just can’t pretend, that you’re just a friend,
We took it further.Passion still remains.
So here we are again,

Because we caught feelings.
I feel you because we caught feelings.
I’m connected to you because I caught feelings.
So what do you wanna do? Because we caught feelings.
What do you wanna do? We can help each other.
I can’t even believe we’re here, after all we’ve been through.

1 comment: