Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Never the wrong time for the right person.

People come in your lives for a reason. Someone asked me if it was too soon to start a new relationship. At first I wanted to say hell yeah. If you just got out of one then you should take some time out for yourself. After sitting down and thinking about it, I realized that it is never the wrong time for the right person. We meet people and they may not be for us. If we happen to run into that great person that we love to spend time with, treat you like you deserve to be treated, knows how to put it down in the bedroom, have their shit together, and capture your heart, why the hell not. Hopefully you just realize that the previous person was not whom you were supposed to be with. "It's obvious, you were never good for them, and they were never good for you" So embrace that and enjoy your new found friend. If not, someone else will. I'm sure they're doing the same thing. I find that we all have problems with change and holding on to the helm of that persons garment is always the problem. We may care about them dearly, but we can't worry about if they're OK with our own actions. Think about it, if you did that, you would never be happy. So again, I say, let the past go. It's never the wrong time for the right person. You inspired me to write this and get to where I am today. Thanks. GLC

1 comment:

Just D, Thank you said...

Magic is a beautiful thing...