Monday, December 8, 2008

Where my insperation for my blogs come from.

I thought I would get a little personal today. There has been some questions about what or whom I'm referring to in my blogs. I thought it was time to reveal where my inspiration came from for each blog so here goes.

I just want it to be over.
This blog was inspired by Keisha Cole. There was a line in the song "Now it’s like December when you say that I’m so insecure and I gotta get away cause’ your making me weak It’s keeping me trapped" I feel this way because I am still dealing with my last relationship and I would just love for me to stop dealing with it. All the confusion, talking, everything that is not good about it.

What you want do
This poem was inspired by my actions for my friends and families and also by a visit to one of my friends house that lives with an ex. I find that I will be quick to answer my phone late at night and make sure that my friends make it to their destination or what ever the case may be, but If i was to call them, they wouldn't even answer the phone. I was over my friends house, and I noticed that she still wanted her ex to do all the same things she used to do. I once had this conversation with my ex around valentines day last year.

Try try again,
Now this poem is all about my previous relationship. Nothing more to say.

Would you date someone who stayed with an ex?
This is a good one. This came up at work. We were talking bout how its hard to date if you stay with your ex. I can remember trying to hook two friends up, but it didn't last because they stayed with their ex.

Helpful Quotes from my exs.
This was inspired by one of my ex. They always give me great advice and that's why we are friends to this day.

Better day.
This was inspired by some inspiring words my little brother said to me when I was going through a hard time. "If its unhealthy for you, then get it out of your life or change it" Thanks G.

I'm wearing a 3X
Came from a co worker pointing out that my outfit looked like something my ex would were. I guess they did rub off on me. After all they bought it.

I finally found you.
That's how I wont to feel about the next person I date.

Famous Text,
This on needs no explanation

Forgiveness
This is about my processes of forgiveness.

Yesterday,
This was inspired by me realizing that I'm living in a circle instead of a spiral or line.

No comments: