Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So High When I Fly


So I thought I would do something a little different today and write about some positivity. Why, no reason. We all need some good in our lives.

I can remember loading the plane. Feeling so free, so in love. If it was only for this one moment, I was happy. I knew I loved this boy, I was just afraid to show him. So there we were, in the back of the plane, hand and hand. We could see everyone, but the way I felt, you would have thought we were the only ones on the plane. We put on our headsets, pulled out our books, (maybe a snack or two) and relaxed on our way to paradise. For all I could care, we could have been grounded or on a first class trip to hell. I still would have been flying high from this feeling of love. I cant remember if my head was on him or if his was on me. Maybe our heads were on each other. Hell, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that I was in that place with him at that very moment. Lord knows I wanted to just reach over and give him a passionate kiss and tell him how much I loved him. But I was afraid to be that open. If I could fly, I would fly everyday.

1 comment:

John the Scribe said...

It's crazy that we choose to moderate our intimacy when in the presence of others. Sadly, we can't get those moments back. Next time, go for it and give him the best kiss he's ever had!