Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Better Day

So I messed up and I don't know what to say,
T.I. said it's ok, tomorrow will be a better day.

What happens when you love someone but you see that your relationship with them is not a healthy or prosperous one for either members involved? Well, this is what I did and I'm not sure if I'm going to regret it or not. Its something that I have had to live with and will have to live with for some time now. I decided to cut the person lose. I feel that if I can't provide them with what they need or if things have to be stressful, let that person go on and find someone that can. Its like a job, if your going to a job just to get by and you don't like that job or its not providing enough funds to cover your expenses, then you might want to start searching for a new job. I did it in a very cruel way though. Although I want the person in my life, and they're in my life now, I made them upset to the point to where they don't really want anything to do with me. I guess I can live with that. Now that that's done, both hearts should be able to move on and both hearts have moved on. Am I correct or is this all sounding pretty lame. Friendship and relationships become so much harder when you heart is involved. You don't mind losing someone that you do not love but if its someone you love, its the hardest thing in the world. It reminds me so much of death with a twist. When a person is here, you have the opportunity to love them and show them that. Sometimes we don't feel like we did everything to show them that so we know have to deal with the pain and sadness inside. In a relationship its the same way. You have the opportunity to love someone, but if you don't show them you love them with all your heart, its a lose lose situation. You don't know what it could have been and the other person never truly knows how you felt. Love is no game.

143

No comments: