Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things have got to change.

So tonight was a great night. We have our first black president. But that's not what I want to write about tonight. Tonight was a night of change for me, or so I think. I went to an election party and it was fairly nice I must say. Thanks for the invite, Princess. So after that I came home because I was tired and slightly buzzed. After sitting in the house for a while and ironing my work clothes for work, I decided to get the hell out the emotional house. Just the atomphere itself is so unbarable sometimes. So after talking to Cal, he said to come to his place and it wasn't to far from a club where DJ Cedrick was to be playing. I thought this could be fun and give me an opportunity to release some stress. I went by the club to see how things were and then punched on to Cal's. Once I was there we talked about my inability to let go, trust, and love. Talk well needed. I need to learn how to relax, relate, and release. I also had a visitor from a little friend that is never welcome. He normally likes to visit at night with his embarrassing ass. I hate the hell out of him and wish he didn't exist. Luckily, Cal knew about him and knew exactly what to do to make him go away, or at least stop being so damn annoying. Its amazing how friends can handle something and you never told them the proper way to handle it. So after getting him out the way, I decided to go home and call it a night because he can be so embarrassing and I hate for people to meet him. I'm saying all this to say, Thanks. I realize that I have got to take charge of my life in more than one way. I wish it was that easy to say, the buck stops here. A change has got to come. A breath of fresh air has got to come. I have to come to reality of what things are. At the same time, I have to make things the way I want them to be. So today, I'll try to start with me. I just wish I could do it without being so emotionally drain with yesterdays issues.

No comments: