Monday, November 3, 2008

You're a Legend.

Where did my baby go, I wish that he would get back soon. Maybe that way you could give me the Green Light and we could go ahead with this thing. I would love to just be able to say Good morning love. So If you're out there, I hope that you're reading this. Because This time, its going to be Satisfaction. I can say that I want to Cross the line so that Everyone knows. I know that I love you love and that the is no other love. So let thise love Take me away and Lets get Lifted. This is not something that I want to begin or end Quickly, so I have to react Quickly. I don't ever want to hear the words, It's Over. I want so bad for it to be Heavan. Hopefully, you'll Save Room for my love. Because I want to do it all Again. I mean lets Slow Dance, I won't be ashamed of the P.D.A. We can listen to the Radio while Each day gets better. You were once my Maxine, and you dont have to Show Me anything because you're so much more. So let us have Another Again. So I'm still back at the beginning of where I started because I still want to know, Where did my baby go, I wish that he would get back soon. I guess Heavan only Knows.

No comments: