Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too much glamour and glitz.

Hey you, whats up with that shit,
Walking around here with too much glamour and glitz.
Yeah I see those Gucci shoes and those glasses from Dior,
And I also seen that eviction notices that was posted on your door.
You happily smile because when people talk about you, they call you a name brand bitch,
But at the same time get disappointed because we all know you stunted that shit.
Credit card, not yours, or at least you don't have a matching ID.
I would get exhausted if I had to try to remember who I am monthly.
They said you are a writer and that you're one of the best,
You're no Terry McMillan, E. Lynn Harris, because the books your write in involves checks.
So I only have one question for you, whats up with that shit,
Why must you be try so hard to display so much glamour and glitz?

1 comment:

Just D, Thank you said...

you sound edgy a nd frustrated...but I like.