Sunday, November 2, 2008

I just can't....

So I didn't notice this until yesterday. I haven't been eating lately. Yesterday when I cooked for my family, had a couple of bits and that was it for me. That was the only thing I ate yesterday. This morning, when I got home. I decided to cook me some chicken and waffles for break fast. I have taken two bites of each and I'm done. What the hell is wrong with me. I also haven't been getting any sleep. Although I've been doing a lot of resting, I haven't been doing much sleeping. So I was talking to my mom about me breaking out and I thought it was all because of the dairy products that I'm allergic too. My mom was like, yeah, but its stress too. She was like, you have never broke out this bad. In a way, i don't feel like I'm stressed because I'm not letting life get me down and I'm not really concentrating on it. But I guess when you concentrate on trying to be so happy, its the same as worrying about the bad things. Can somebody bring over a bucket of Ice cream, a 20piece, some triple stackers, and a diet coke so I cant get my life together?

No comments: