Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yesterday.

Today is a new day and yesterday already came,
But the thoughts that linger on still are from yesterday and remain the same.
Things that mattered once, should matter no more,
Its time to start a new chapter, time to open new doors,
I've thought about yesterday, and maybe even times before that,
In the mist of thinking about yesterday, I wonder where today is at.
I'm still trying to find you today, but cant because yesterday still holds on.
If I know that I'm having a promblem with yesterday, then why is today still wrong.
I'm a repeated offender you'll find what I did today also in yesterday's news.
So where are you today, because its time for me to forget yesterdsay's blues.
So now that is all said and done, I only have one thing left to say,
Its been tough and hard, So Fuck you yesterday.

No comments: