Sunday, November 30, 2008

What you won't do.

So I started to ask myself what my friends want do. It's amazing the things that I will do for my friends. I know they will do it for me as well, but is it wrong for me to question that. I've been going through some major changes in life and I'm really trying to find my way. I've been moving people in and out of my life, and I hope that it's for the good. One of the people that I have distance myself from is the person that I last dated. Let me rephrase that, I was in a relationship with. So, I started asking myself, should we hold our ex's to the same standards as our friends. I mean we held them at a higher standard before it all ended. Should we just not hold them to a standard at all. What if you need them, do you call on them or a friend. What if they hesitate to assist, do you get mad at them or take it for what it is. What if they don't want to do anything. It all goes to the question of "do you think you can be friends with an ex". My answer has always been yes, but I'm starting to question that answer. Maybe it's better to let things end and fade off into the wind. Should you not do the same things that you once did for them. I mean, what would make things so different if you all are doing the same things but aren't together. Sometimes, I just want to be bi polar and be like, "fuck you, and fuck the world." My lips is bussin and my eyes are poppin. Holla.

No comments: